From Pennsylvania

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
fyrbry25

I am new to this forum and the car itself, I was first introduced to it and what it could do by watching the youtube videos on some group taking them from LA to Siberia or something like that and was extremely impressed with the car and its beautiful look and elegant design. But I drive close to 40,000 miles a year fr my commute, and needed something all weather friendly.

This forum doesnt seem that active anymore, but there is still a wealth of information on here to be given and taken.....

Have fun and Be Safe

FyrBry25
NiteRider

fyrbry25 wrote:I am new to this forum and the car itself, I was first introduced to it and what it could do by watching the youtube videos on some group taking them from LA to Siberia or something like that and was extremely impressed with the car and its beautiful look and elegant design. But I drive close to 40,000 miles a year fr my commute, and needed something all weather friendly.

This forum doesnt seem that active anymore, but there is still a wealth of information on here to be given and taken.....

Have fun and Be Safe

FyrBry25
Welcome to the forum. More and more PA drivers in here. I myself am in State College.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
fyrbry25

Thank you NiteRider, I am from the Allentown Area.
pakizzie2015

I am from the Hazleton area.. you will be surpised to see there are many from PA.. I think the kizashi was sold a lot in this state, from what I have heard here.
NiteRider

fyrbry25 wrote:Thank you NiteRider, I am from the Allentown Area.
Nice. I was born and raised there; graduated from Dieruff.
'10 Jeep Liberty
Ronzuki

DIE-RUFF...(wifey went to Liberty). I lived near ABE for a bit looong time ago. We're in Lancaster now.
ahh, Hazelton...Paragon Adventure Park RIP.

Wasn't the dealer in State College called Star Suzuki?
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
NiteRider

Ronzuki wrote:DIE-RUFF...(wifey went to Liberty). I lived near ABE for a bit looong time ago. We're in Lancaster now.
ahh, Hazelton...Paragon Adventure Park RIP.

Wasn't the dealer in State College called Star Suzuki?
Liberty is where all the track stars went to. :D

Yeah the Dealer (5 Star Suzuki) had 2 locations, one in state college and the other in Altoona. The one in SC shut down and the one in Altoona is now a Mitsubishi dealer. My coworker just traded in his Kiz in Altoona for an outlander and all I could do was shake my head. :facepalm:
'10 Jeep Liberty
kconklin33

I'm from Scranton PA
fyrbry25

pakizzie2015 wrote:I am from the Hazleton area.. you will be surpised to see there are many from PA.. I think the kizashi was sold a lot in this state, from what I have heard here.
Yes there are, but I have only seen 4 since I bought the car on the 15th, makes me happy to not have every car like mine.