Found a gem !

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
sean.kirby

I had considered buying a Kizashi several times in the last several years. They are not very common in the U.S. I wanted a low mileage SLS in great shape. I decided that I would buy one for my husband to drive in the winter. He has a 2010 VW Eos he drives in the summer. I watched for a good one to come available. I found one about 160 miles from my home. It is a 2011 SLS in white with cream interior. It has 42000 very well taken care of miles on it. It looks brand new (except for the chipped but not scuffed rims.} It does have bad back shocks...an easy fix. I love it ...he loves it.
Woodie

Congratulations and Welcome.

There are places that refinish rims, going to be $100-150 each. If you're patient and handy you can do it yourself with spray cans, probably not going to be as permanent.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Welcome.
The rear shock failure is very common in Kizashis. It's due to a faulty rear bump stopper for the rear shocks. It basically has a design flaw that allows it to trap water and moisture, leading to premature corrosion of the shock that sits under it. The fix is not only to get new rear shocks, but to also install the newer bump stopper with the modified design.
There is a thread all about this issue in the link below.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3186
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)