Newbie in North America

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
14Cookie

Hello all! Thank you for the add. I am the owner of a Kizashi wih 49389 miles who is now seeing a check engine light. Diagnostics says its the throttle body assembly. Dealer says warranty covered up until 36000, but that's not what the manual states. HELP!
KuroNekko

14Cookie wrote:Hello all! Thank you for the add. I am the owner of a Kizashi wih 49389 miles who is now seeing a check engine light. Diagnostics says its the throttle body assembly. Dealer says warranty covered up until 36000, but that's not what the manual states. HELP!
The throttle body is part of the engine and should be covered under the "Powertrain" warranty which is 7 years/100,000 miles. The 3 years/36,000 mile warranty is "bumper to bumper".
However, the issue may be that it's dirty. You may want to have it inspected and cleaned to see if that resolves the issue.
There are a number of people who have had to clean their throttle bodies. I recommend checking the engine air filter's condition more often and also making sure the filter's gaskets seal properly.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)