New Member!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
CamdenBurgess

So today I purchased a 2011 Kizashi Sport SLS 6 speed manual transmission with 72000 miles on it! I'm extremely excited to be driving this car. However, I do have one question. How rare is the 6 speed for the 2011 SLS?
2011 6 Speed Manual Suzuki Kizashi Sport SLS
Previous Saab 9-3 Aero boy :)
KuroNekko

Hi and welcome.
The SLS with a manual trans is like a special unicorn amongst unicorns given the Kizashi itself is very rare. I've never seen actual numbers for the break-down of imported trims and their transmission types, but only a few members here have owned a Kizashi Sport SLS with a manual transmission.

The base S was available with a manual in all model years. The SE has always been CVT-only. The GTS was offered with a manual and is the typical upscale 6 speed model. The SLS with a manual is very rare but are out there in limited numbers. I believe in 2013, Suzuki discontinued the manual transmission in all but the base S model. After that, Suzuki was no more in the US.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

Envy...
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)