Hello All!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
movieman1227

Hello Fellow Kizashi Owners!

My name is Robert, and I am excited to find this online group. I just recently bought a 2010 Kizashi SLS down in the New Orleans, Louisiana area in the united States. I was unsure exactly what kind of vehicle it was when I saw its "for sale" posting, but I fell in love with it when I drove it. I look forward to exchanging ideas with you and learning as much as I can about this hidden little gem.

Rob
Woodie

Welcome Robert!
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
LPSISRL

Welcome. Seeing that Suzuki pulled out of the US some 5 years ago and the Kizashi is pretty much unknown, the group has obviously grown smaller in the last couple of years. But the remainder are still enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about the Kizashi and always willing to help. You picked a great car and probably got a pretty good deal. The SLS is the top of the line model although all the Kizashis are very well equipped with the same drivetrains across all models. The SLS and GTS have modified suspensions that are 10mm lower with 18" wheels and wider tires for better performance. Not a lot of performance mods available so if you're into that sort of things your options will be limited. There have only been a couple of recalls and none I would consider significant. Glove box might pop open in a crash, the shifter might break if you yank on it too hard and gas huffing spiders might clog the fuel system vapor evaporator tube.We just go news that the passenger seat airbag sensor may not sense a child and therefore not disable it. They intend on replacing the passenger side seat bottom so watch for that that one.
We need to know the color, the miles and how much you got if for if you're willing to share that. Pictures are always welcome!
I have a 2011 SLS and still love it!
Tim
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)