Problems with AM Radio channels on Navigation system

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
sosa

I bought 2010 SLS model with Navigation system. Since the day I bought the car, I am unable to tune the AM channels through Kenwood Tuner system. FM channels work fine. Dealer ended up replacing the Kenwood set and the issue is still the same. Dealer is thinking of checking wiring from antenna to receiver. Now woofer has started popping up which dealer agreed to replace it under warranty. Anyone with Navigation system, facing the same problem? If yes, please advice how did you resolve it? What exactly you did? Please share this with me - because without AM I do not enjoy my drive from/back home. Since, Nav model do not have USB, any ideas how to convert the iPod connector to USB. Thanks.
chevydually

buy the cord for ipod-usb its available, and no am defently antenna issue
sosa

chevydually wrote:buy the cord for ipod-usb its available, and no am defently antenna issue
Where I can buy the cord that has female ipod and female USB. Please let me know the website or store. I searched all possible places with no success.
chevydually

apple store caries and some area your local walmart
mapeterson2

FEMALE on both ends? I've never even seen them. Why do you need a female iPod end? do you have a double male iPod cable??
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
sosa

mapeterson2 wrote:FEMALE on both ends? I've never even seen them. Why do you need a female iPod end? do you have a double male iPod cable??
I have a male ipod connector out of nav system, which goes into iphone. To vo nvert this to USB, i need a cable that has a female ipod connector at one end and female USB at the end, so that I can connect my standard male USB connector, which has a micro usb at the end for my BB. I found this cable at cablejive.
http://www.cablejive.com/products/Unive ... erter.html

Any ideas about AM radio?
Thanks.
mapeterson2

OOooo Ok, haha for some reason I couldn't quite figure out what you were trying to do.
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
AlexRuiz

The AM reception issue is very likely wiring to the antenna unfortunately. No parts replacement involved, but labor and time intensive.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT