Hello new member looking for recommendations

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
carzashi

Hello all,

I hope all is well. I have a 2013 Suzuki Kizashi sport and I'm looking for recommendations where I can get a replacement front bumper cover new or used preferably from a US carrier. I really love this car and want to replace some of the worn out parts.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Woodie

Welcome carzashi!

I typed Kizashi front bumper into the search bar and it took me to this https://www.nationalautobody.com/catalo ... 3816_14093 and this https://www.carid.com/2013-suzuki-kizas ... e+Specific. There are also search engines that search junkyards for used parts, can't remember the address right now.

If it were me, I'd be looking for a bumper cover from anywhere except the US. That way I could get rid of the hideous orange marker lights which only North America were burdened with.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Ronzuki

Hello,

Give https://www.car-part.com/ a try. I've located some very hard to find parts via this site over the years.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KlutzNinja

Woodie wrote:If it were me, I'd be looking for a bumper cover from anywhere except the US. That way I could get rid of the hideous orange marker lights which only North America were burdened with.
I hate those lights/reflectors as well, but if you were to drive a vehicle without them, would you not be cited or something? Police can cite your vehicle for any number of things, and it’s not much of a stretch to think these lights are one of them. I doubt they’d pull you over for it, though lol
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
OliverB

I bought a can of primer and ordered a can of matching paint color/primer to deal with the reflectors. There's definitely a color difference, but I prefer the silver over the orange. Also got right of the light bulbs...
2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi
old tech

The stock Kizashi bumper covers were never reproduced and very low production from the factory. This makes them very expensive and the price will probably never come down. I’ve seen repaired or “reconditioned” bumper covers for sale and I do not recommend them because when they get bumped again they can easily split apart. Your choices are a brand new bumper cover from Suzuki, good used one but these are hard to find, or repairing the one you have. I have fixed many of these bumper covers with using zip ties and stitching up using same color or contrast color. They look very good when they are repaired symmetrically. I should have saved a few more pictures but here are a few.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woodie

KlutzNinja wrote:
Woodie wrote:If it were me, I'd be looking for a bumper cover from anywhere except the US. That way I could get rid of the hideous orange marker lights which only North America were burdened with.
I hate those lights/reflectors as well, but if you were to drive a vehicle without them, would you not be cited or something? Police can cite your vehicle for any number of things, and it’s not much of a stretch to think these lights are one of them. I doubt they’d pull you over for it, though lol
If you were driving around with them missing, and big holes where they're supposed to go, then yes. But no cop is going to know that they're supposed to be there, even if you were parked next to another Kizashi, the chances of anyone noticing are microscopic. Look at my Metro, I drove this car for years like this and only got pulled over once for no front plate.

No front plate, clear marker lights, 80/100 watt headlights, no inside rearview mirror, too dark window tint, custom exhaust, no wipers (that was only for about a year), and I'm sure some other illegal things I can't think of right now.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KlutzNinja

Lol the chances of parking next to another Kizashi are pretty microscopic themselves...

... Whoops
Attachments
68352655-6857-480E-A734-A614A5A490F5.jpeg
68352655-6857-480E-A734-A614A5A490F5.jpeg (206.06 KiB) Viewed 10406 times
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
carzashi

Thanks guys I'll let you know how it goes with these suggestions.