Greetings from Wisconsin!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
KiZoo

Hello everyone!

Probably the newest member here.
While out running errands with my wife about 2 weeks ago, I spotted my 2012 Kiz SE leather edition sedan.
My wife, who is hard to impress even commented how beautiful it was from the passenger seat of the old minivan as we drove by. A little further down the road, we looked at each other and flipped a u-turn next chance. We walked into the dealer lot, kicked the tires, peeked inside then proceeded to talk to the owner of the small business..getting more info.
They had literally just gotten this car in and inspected days before we showed up. Clean carfax.
Well, I had to drive this car now. Took it for a spin, checked everything out and within an hour, bought it cash on the spot. Something I have never done before.
The car has 132k babied miles on the clock and runs and drives like new!
*Pics posted in galley thread*

It's become my baby!
Happy to have found this forum. Lots to learn.

-James aka KiZoo

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk
Last edited by KiZoo on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickL

Sometimes the best things in life happpen suddenly. Hopefully it's gonna be the case with you Babe. These 2.4 4 cylinder Engines are proved to be capable to last many, many miles.
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
KiZoo

NickL wrote:Sometimes the best things in life happpen suddenly. Hopefully it's gonna be the case with you Babe. These 2.4 4 cylinder Engines are proved to be capable to last many, many miles.
I'm hoping to wring some miles out of this little girl.

KuroNekko

Welcome!
Your car looks great in the photos from the other post. You also found the perfect place to discuss the Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KiZoo

KuroNekko wrote:Welcome!
Your car looks great in the photos from the other post. You also found the perfect place to discuss the Kizashi.
Thanks!

I just ordered rear shocks as one of them is blown out..pretty common from what I'm reading. Also a pretty easy job.
While at it I ordered 6 quarts of Castrol synthetic (black) CVT oil, pan gasket and upper paper filter.

Getting ready to dig in soon.