Newbie to Suzuki Kizashi

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Moondara

HI all, I live in the South West of England and am just about to buy a Kizashi! I cannot believe how rare these are as all reports I have read from owners has been so positive. I am a low mileage driver now so can afford to run it! Looking forward to driving it on Saturday when I get it :-)
old tech

Welcome and I hope you like your new to you, Kizashi. Hopefully you find this site helpful and make ownership more enjoyable . A good bit of my roots go back to Wales.
KuroNekko

Welcome! Post pictures when you get your Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
EugeneYarovoy

Hi guys, after suffering with BMW Series 3 I’ve just bought my first Japanese car - it’s red 2010 Kizashi. Hope it will be robust. Is it ?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
old tech

Welcome and whatever will you do with the extra time and money you save from not having to deal with electric water pump failures and other expensive ventures that only euros seem to provide. I used to be dedicated Audi owner and loved it till the car got too high tech and the cost of ownership became insane.