New member from PA coming from a VW GTI

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
panzer 2.3

I'm also probably going to do a D euro plate on my kizashi. My family has a strong German heritage & it would be a nice homage to my dub. It's hanging on my garage wall & I'd like to get some more use out of it. The kizashi has a very similar grille to the mkv imo & I feel a euro plate will look nice. I'll 3M it on to avoid drilling into the grille. I also asked my buddy who does 3m clear bra's if one was available for the kizashi, they list the 2010, but not the 2011 sport yet, but I'm sure they will soon. The clear bra was one of the best investments I made on my gti. 70k on the odometer & not one front end nick.
Fortune favors the bold-Alexander the great
ragmopp01

Panzer...
I had the 3M installed on my 2011 GTS (pretty much the whole car :lol: ). And yes you are right they don't have the kit for the 2011 yet. However, the guy that installed mine used most of the 2010 and did the rest on his own. In his opinion, if you have someone who knows how to install these things the actual install will be much better than just slapping on the kit.
So, if in your area you might ask whoever installs this product what THEY feel about custom designing the mask.
By the way I saw pictures of the work this guy does. AMAZING! Besides just lowly cars like ours, the Merc's, Caddy's; and other high end cars looked great. Especially the Ferrari he did (that particular guy comes in each year to have the door sills replaced, as he can't stand ANY scratches, but then if you can afford a Ferrari why not?).
panzer 2.3

^^^Yes sir, I figured when I get the car I'll just have him piece something together. The installer had to get creative with my last vehicle, and I'm very happy with the results. I love the 3m clear bra. I only had it for three years on my previous vehicle, but it showed zero signs of wear & is a great investment imo.
Fortune favors the bold-Alexander the great
ragmopp01

Couldn't agree with you more. My Honda was almost 9 years old when I traded it for the Kizashi and it was also in perfect shape (in the front). My 6 year old Tacoma which had/has the notorious paint chipping problem is also in great shape.

Good luck and get it done asap after picking up your car. The ideal thing would be to have an appointment set up, but the car and drive it to the shop to get it done...