New Kizashi owner (Northern Illinois)

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
havosyk

Bought my Kizashi 3 weeks ago and I am loving it. Traded in my Toyota Tundra for the SLSKiz. I've only seen one other Kizashi in Northern Illinois (a grey SE) even though we have two Suzuki dealerships up here. Been anonymously browsing the club and getting a bunch of useful information (thanks to all ;) ). Hoping to get an ECU piggyback soon.

Question for all: Anyone have comments about differences in the brand of gas used (87 octane). My SLSKiz seems to perform best (it purrs) with Shell and BP gas. Citgo (although cheaper) makes my SLSKiz feel sluggish.
Kizashi Sport SLS 2011 Black Pearl
Kizashi Sunroof Deflector
adularias

No answer for your gas question - but wanted to say hi. Have had my Kiz since November 2010 and have yet to see another on the road in my travels around Chicagoland. Nice to know we're not alone!

Welcome!
2010 Platinum Silver SLS AWD
once mistaken for a snowbank, but feeling better now
Moto
Site Admin

ethanol / No ethanol? Not sure it might be something local to your area, because I don't think I have seen anyone else bring up the same issue.
Ronzuki

Shell 87 here (pump says may contain up to 10% eth)...28.2 mpg on this mornings fill up! Rural / semi-rural driving back and forth to work. 356.8 miles/12.652 gallons. A little over 7k miles on the clock and nearing the end of the life of its first Mobil 1 5W-30 oil change. I've posted before that Shell's gas seems to be the best, for me, around here where I live.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)