New Member from Central Virginia

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Bobolini

Just wanted to say Hi and happy to see "we" have a forum for the Kizashi. I just bought a 2011 6spd GTS with Azure Gray Metallic. I love this car because it's rare, beautiful in it's own right and also the curious looks I get from other drivers. THe 18" wheels are so beautiful and mixed with the aero package really make it look unique.

I saw one in Charleston West Virginia when I was coming back from a trip in Ohio a couple of months ago. It was red and I saw it behind me in all the traffic and I said to myself "what the hell is that" I slowed done so it could pass me and I noticed the "S" on the front and said.. "hey that's... that Kiz... or whatever name that Suzuki is" and I wanted it to pass so I could soak up all the lines on it. It was a 2011 GTS or SLS judging by the aero package and I fell in love with the rareness and good aggresive looks. Got home starting researching on the Kizashi and Boom!... bought one last week in Harrisonburg, Va.!
RjKizashi

Welcome ................ Nice car you got yourself.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

Bobolini

Thanks! and happy to be here