Hi, new member from the Vancouver, BC, area!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
wyliec

Hey guys, a couple of you will know me from clubsx4. I'm now the proud owner of a 2011 Kizashi SX awd cvt, white on black leather. It looks like the forum here has gotten off to a great start! So far the car is great, only complaint so far is it seems a bit rattly on the right compared to the left on some sharper small bumps. Not terrible at all, but noticeable. From reading a bit it seems to be a common issue.
Moto
Site Admin

welcome to the forum
Ronzuki

wyliec....again, welcome to the Kizzy club!
I've noticed the "rattle" isn't any worse than hitting those sharper bumps on the left side (depressed manholes say) when there is someone in the passenger seat. I believe it to be a suspension loading thing. Has to be designed to carry the weight and yet ride decent, and maintain the incredible handling these things have, no weight means it's free to move about easily. I drive in my car alone 99% of the time as I imagine most of us do. That said, I'm sure some of these rattle complaints are true problems.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)