Boy from the Bronx has a "Kawasaki"

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
sabkosalam

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Manual GTS Sport
Just bought mine back in May, a friend congratulated me on the "Kawasaki" and my dad said "Kashi" and my sister-in-law doesn't even want to say the name at all. she just refers to it as a Suzuki.
I don't know if someone noticed this: if you roll the windows you'll notice(can't see) that there are "groves" underneath the buttons for some extra grip. And I said to myself "Damn! now thats attention to detail"

My other car is a 2006 Jetta 2.5 Manual
Suzuki came through big on this car, here are some of the negatives I've found so far.

Car is beautiful but too low, i'd be scared to drive on serious bumps or snow
Doors don't lock automatically when you start driving
All four windows are not on one touch auto like jetta
Center armrest doesn't extend forward like jetta
Floor Mats are too black, can see dirt
Harsh ride in the GTS sport trim that we got. steers a little to the left at bumps at times(not sure about this yet, I think I am just not used to the car)
Front passenger seat is not automatic and can't be moved up and down(now thats a big waste)
small trunk, doesn't have a side compartment in the trunk like jetta to store little things in the trunk

Things that I think can make the car even better.
Make all windows one touch auto.
On the key fob, give a button that opens all windows and sunroof with touch of a button.
An extending center armrest.
Door that lock automatically when you start driving
Side mirrors that adjust with memory seats
Side mirrors that tilt down so I can see the curb (Don't want to scratch these 18 inch wheels)

Don't get me wrong with all this. I'll take the Kizashi over Jetta every time ;)

I bought the Suzuki because of its reputation for reliability. My dad had a 50CC suzuki bike that kept running for 20 years and then he gave it away to someone. I was also impressed by the long term review of the car at insideline.com
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Manual GTS Sport-Metallic Silver
lookin

for auto locks you can install a remote start or an alarm and you can program it to auto lock thats what i did...works fine it was an issue for me and now its fixed...brooklyn kizashi...ny baby
ROCK

It is a great car and can be made even better. Have fun with it.

ROAD/RACE