New member from No CA

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
red rider

Greetings, picked up a vivid red 2011 SLS AWD with Nav on 7/31/11.
I'm coming from a 2009 Honda Civic Si coupe. So far, I'm enjoying the car. I was really looking for a GTS 6 MT but this model was the only one the dealer had. I was disappointed but I went for a test drive anyway. WOW, what a nice driving experience! The car feels planted, grounded, I headed toward an on ramp and gassed it, I was impressed with the acceleration. Quiet, refined, solid are words that come to mind. Long story short, ended up driving home with the new car. Now, I need to sell my Honda. I read some where on the Internet that this car is the Honda Civic Si for adults. Amen. I had seen my first Kizashi in person at the airport. What a beautiful vehicle. I read the automotive feedback and user reviews which were largely very positive. My girlfriend had a 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara never gave her a bit of trouble and I own a 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa same thing, rock steady. So, it wasn't that much of a leap for me. This car is a keeper.