2012 Kizashi Turbo - Real? Saw one today!

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
willkizashi

I saw a Geo Metro with a Turbo emblem on it the other day...You can buy all kinds of decals/emblems now at most automotive stores that even look like factory badging. I wouldn't get your hopes up, but if I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time. Will keep my eyes and ears open, let us know if you find anything out. Thanks
2010 Kizashi GTS / 2005 XL-7 / 1969 Chevelle / 1981 Honda Cafe Racer.
hitman4free

A cheapo emblem from Pepboys, or possibly a turbo kit from RRM?
Hardboiled

Up here in Canada there is no turbo on their list of 2012 Kizashis. I was told by my dealership that the next model up from mine (SX AWD) would have a couple of more options and no mechanical changes. It would have been nice to have a turbo available though...
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SX AWD silver
1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD red
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS S-AWC grey
2009 Toyota Matrix AWD blue

Previous Vehicles:
1990 Honda Accord EX-R coupe black
1987 Honda Accord EXi grey
Trailboss

Sort of an off topic drift...

A turbo would be nice, but for 5k as an aftermarket option, I could never justify the costs on couple different levels:

If something were to happen to the car it is doubtful my insurance would compensate me for my loss.

What kind of warranty? A dealer installed would have at least a 3 yr 36k warranty.

Would the installation of an aftermarket turbo void my warranty?

Kudo's to RRM for introducing products that no one else has for the Kizashi, just speaking for myself though, I could never justify the cost, while my Kizashi isn't a tire burner, if that is what I wanted there are too many cars on the market that can put 400/500 horses to the ground. The Kizashi has plenty of power for what I use it for...
My son on the other hand, would probably have a turbo on order the day after purchasing a Kizashi.. ;)
vwoom

"Suzuki is gathering fuel economy and emissions data from a fleet of about 10 Kizashi mild hybrid prototypes being tested in North America. The company also is working on a turbocharged Kizashi, according to one source. Both cars were shown as concepts at the 2011 New York auto show. Neither vehicle has been approved for production."

That is according to Autonews via Suzukifan

http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=5&t=1136
ROCK

I know we have one out that way. I do not think it is factory but, there is a small chance. All it can be is a FWD manual version like our kit supports.

ROAD/RACE