Suzuki Kizashi Super Bowl Commercial 2012

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]

This is a re-post, but I'm trying to play the google rank game a little bit.
Moto
Site Admin

soooo... It must not have aired my part of the world. I thought this one was suppose to air nation wide?
~tc~

Moto wrote:soooo... It must not have aired my part of the world. I thought this one was suppose to air nation wide?
X2
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
lookin

Yes i must say im disappointed not shown in new york
jimmerz

I saw it in Pittsburgh. On DirecTv.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
Moto
Site Admin

Realistically, I think suzuki's money may have been better spent somewhere else. There was absolutely no spike in our web traffic due to ads they ran. If anything we were a little below normal likely due to everyone watching the game.

On the JUKE site I do notice spikes in traffic when Nissan is running advertising campaigns.
nytq

That was really strange. I had seen it already online, and kept waiting to see the full version during the game. I totally get Suzuki's approach (and many other companies) to advertising with the biggest return for the buck (like during the superbowl) But I'm completely confused as to how they wouldn't play it on a regular network in the Northeast. On another note, releasing most of the superbowl commercials prior to the game online, really made the game boring. All the ads seemed unexciting and predictable.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
Triggerhappy

I didn't see the ad in the DFW region. They only showed it in 21 regions according to edmunds. Oh well, I guess they saved $3.25 million. I did see a 30 second commercial during pre-game.
Suzuki ran ads in 21 regions and saw a 94% and 77% increase in the 3rd and 4th quarters.
The % increases are from people checking the car out on edmunds.com.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's