Suzuki Terminates Production of The Grand Vitara and Kizashi

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
Woodie

Ronzuki wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:02 am
The above ONLY applies to the vehicles w/ Japanese VIN plates on them in IMHO.
I disagree with this. My love for Suzuki started with seven GEO Metros, six of which were built in Ontario Canada.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

I think we can all agree what matters is Suzuki engineering. The "Suzukis" that don't count are the Daewoo-built rebranded crap GM pushed. I have no personal experience with these but have heard nothing but awful things and now don't see any of them still on the road.

Speaking of hopes for a Toyota/Suzuki collaboration, I just saw a brand new Ford Bronco Sasquatch parked at the work lot. It's huge. I hope Toyota and Suzuki cook up something together to bring a small 4x4. I personally think the current fleet of offroaders are too big and too expensive.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

KuroNekko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:32 pm I personally think the current fleet of offroaders are too big and too expensive.
And a lot of other folks are going to start believing the same thing with gas over $4.00. The pendulum is going to start swinging the other way and short sighted companies like Ford are stuck with no cars to sell. "Do you want a Mustang or do you want a truck?"
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:57 pm
KuroNekko wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:32 pm I personally think the current fleet of offroaders are too big and too expensive.
And a lot of other folks are going to start believing the same thing with gas over $4.00. The pendulum is going to start swinging the other way and short sighted companies like Ford are stuck with no cars to sell. "Do you want a Mustang or do you want a truck?"
Yeah, I think the cycle is starting over again. Speaking of a cycle, I expect a housing crash again too in the not-so-distant future with what is going on now.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Rusty CA

As a new Kizashi owner, anything is welcome. What a car.