The Worst Selling Cars Ever Made list

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
KuroNekko

The Kizashi made it on this list in slide #6.

http://www.gleems.com/1645511/worst-sel ... er-made/6/
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
pakizzie2015

KuroNekko wrote:The Kizashi made it on this list in slide #6.

Thankfully it doesn't say one of the worst cars EVER made.. it is may have been over looked.. I just think Suzuki just didn't do any advertising on it.. Funny here in NE PA I am seeing more of them than ever now that I am looking at.. Just saw two yesterday in my home town and can't figure who owns them. one white and once that odd bluish color. both appear to be either the gts of sls models.
KuroNekko

pakizzie2015 wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:The Kizashi made it on this list in slide #6.

Thankfully it doesn't say one of the worst cars EVER made.. it is may have been over looked.. I just think Suzuki just didn't do any advertising on it.. Funny here in NE PA I am seeing more of them than ever now that I am looking at.. Just saw two yesterday in my home town and can't figure who owns them. one white and once that odd bluish color. both appear to be either the gts of sls models.
Pennsylvania seemed to have a lot of Suzuki dealers because there are many Suzukis there, comparatively. Many members here are from PA and every time I take a trip to PA from MD, I see a Kizashi or two. In contrast, I go months without seeing another down here in Maryland which borders PA.

The Kizashi is technically a good car and just about every review you will find will praise it rather than criticize it. It failed to sell because Suzuki didn't market it and they also brought it at the worst time as it was during the height of the economic crisis. Combining a small dealership network, little marketing, and Suzuki's most upscale car ever during a bad economy simply resulted in very poor sales. It was the car Suzuki was counting on for a rise in market share in North America and when it failed, Suzuki took it as an omen for their bleak future. It's ironic because "Kizashi" means omen in Japanese. Three years after introducing the Kizashi, Suzuki declared bankruptcy for their North American operations in 2012 and started phasing out the Kizashi globally shortly after. They have since doubled-down on their commitment to compact cars and CUVs, releasing new models like the Ignis, S-Cross, Baleno, and the Vitara.

While finding parts and accessories for the Kizashi can be a headache, it's a good car that's reliable and rewarding to drive. I think it makes for a very good car to own if you get one for a good deal.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)