Inner tie rod news

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
old tech

Very rarely do I find an inner tire rod end that has play. Probably twice now that I’ve had to change an inner tire rod end due to an accident and probably three times for play, which may be more contributed to original fit maybe. I certainly don’t find these to be a wearing item typically and I have had these cars with well over 200,000 miles and still be tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ruartur

In need of one inner tie rod due to an accident. Do you still have any available? Thanks.
old tech

Yes i still have a few. 5 to be exact. If you are in the states i can send one out after a paypal payment. The price has gone up and it would take near $40 + shipping to get another and thats what I will charge for it. I got these from Singapore as they are not made available here. pm me.
Azeri

old tech wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:59 am Yes i still have a few. 5 to be exact. If you are in the states i can send one out after a paypal payment. The price has gone up and it would take near $40 + shipping to get another and thats what I will charge for it. I got these from Singapore as they are not made available here. pm me.
Do you send to Canada ?
old tech

I don’t know what that entails. If you pay for the inner tie rod and shipping, I have no problem sending it but you might get bumped for import tax , duty, or whatever else they want to call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
old tech

Azeri, Ive pm 'd you twice. Iwould need name and address to get shipping charge . Also a number to texted.
Azeri

old tech wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 am Azeri, Ive pm 'd you twice. Iwould need name and address to get shipping charge . Also a number to texted.
Last edited by Azeri on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azeri