ROAD/RACE News 1/ 2011

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
ROCK

News

RRM Turbo Kizashis in New Zealand.

New Kizashi Video on our website

Looking for a Local Kizashi Enthusiast to work with on future, projects and promotion.

DETAILS

We just added a video on our Video Channel of Kizashi. Lets say a lot of somke coming from the tires of a Kizashi!!! Watch it. Alos looking for a local to work with us on their car. Contact me via email with your phone number if you are interested local with a Kizashi. Someone like mapeterson2
would be great.
email [email protected] with you contact info especially phone. Spread the word we are looking for a local Kizashi enthusiast. It will be quite worth it.

Thanks

RRM
ROCK

New update. RRM TURBO Kizashi is now in Canada, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Australia, and the USA.

ROAD/RACE
Riddler

Does this mean it will be produced so I can buy a turbo this year? It doesn't do us any good at auto shows. LOL.
will2k

If you ever need anyone in Australia please let me know :P
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube