Car & Driver Tap ROAD/RACE

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
ROCK

American Suzuki and Car and Driver contacted us last week. Car and Driver have had a Kizashi for about 28000 miles now. They have been doing a long term feature on the car. Not sure if it is in every issue or every other but they should be giving updates. That being said, Aaron Robinson of C&D wanted more of the KIzzy for the last couple months of their feature. They will be writing about it soon. We took care of the car by installing our intake, piggyback ECU, Road Race Catback dual exhaust and RRM rear sway bar. We installed it all for them. It has been a week so I called Aaron from C & D to check in. Well he is very happy. he loves the way the car performs and finds it to be much more fun than before. Be on the lookout for this writeup. I know it will be in the magazine at some point but within the month, they will be doing their 30K update and will be posting their findings on the website.
Attachments
Aaron from Car and Driver a long with our lead tech Roman Acosta
Aaron from Car and Driver a long with our lead tech Roman Acosta
AFREaKA.Man

Rock,

That is oustanding! I've been following the periodic updates from Automobile Magazine and Motor Trend as they've both been doing long term updates, in fact one lof them (Motor Trend I believe) did a test drive of the Kizashi from Tokyo to Los Angeles (the only changes they made to the stock car was adding a heavier duty suspension and Russian-spec tires) and they came away thoroughly impressed with our beloved Kizashi.

Rock, keep us posted on this upcoming article!

AFREaKA.Man
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
ROCK

Will do. To be honest, Aaron reminds me of Chef Ramsey! He is not one to say everything is great when it is not. If he say something is cool, you can bet it is. IF it works out, it will be our best endorsement and should put ANY Kizashi owner's mind at ease regarding our products.

ROAD/RACE
AFREaKA.Man

Well, for your sake and for mine (I'm still anxiously awaiting for my order to be shipped and I can't wait to see the results after I get to install them) I hope everything goes great... I have faith that they will and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

AFREaKA.Man
AFREaKA.Man
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS AWD
Platinum Silver Metallic

Suzuki Roof Rack (by Whisbar)
Suzuki Sunroof Wind Deflector
RRM Short Ram Intake
RRM Piggyback ECU
RRM Carbon Fiber Bumper Cap
RRM Lightweight Power Pulley
ROCK

Very cool. I am sure your stuff is on the way.

ROAD/RACE
xwiredtva

How can it be more fun that it is now... Must be some gear. Congratulations.
ROCK

IT is all good stuff. Lets say it refines responsiveness and handling quite a bit. Wait and see. Aaron Robinson is the Chef Ramsey of Auto Critics and he is giving a 2 thumbs up!

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Anyone catch a post from him yet?
See our new thread, TURNING UP THE BOOST.

ROAD/RACE