Comparative review very positive

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
chazyouwin

Didn't see this one before buying the Kizashi - enthusiastic comparative review by an enthusiast.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/105081/ford ... o-reviews/
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
havinfun

Thanks for the link to the review. As you noted, it was very positive. The reviewer did not seem put off by the CVT performance or the availability of only one engine option as has been the concern in many other reviews. He raved about the sporty handling, fit and finish of the interior, the roominess of the interior and trunk (boot), and the great sounding stereo, all offered at a relatively low price.
chazyouwin

Negative comments on the CVT appear to have been viral. I have the CVT with FWD and I REALLY like it. I haven't tried the MT, but I have tried the paddle shifters. I think for the daily routine commute, shifting would be a chore as it was with my MT Celica. What the CVT gives up in pure acceleration, it gives back in spades in smoothness. Just my Humble Opinion.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
RjKizashi

My wife LOVES her Kizzy, whats not to love. The 2.4 with the CVT does better then I thought it would on a road trip. Left the desert valley drove through the mountains without a single complaint from me or the car. When I first came on the forum around Christmas I made it clear this was her car. I made it clear I didn't think it had the power I'd want. I'll now eat my words, the Kizzy goes down the road damn fine. I think a GTS or SLS manual FWD is an option for my next car. Option, but with gas prices going up each day I see me keeping my 2007 Saturn ION-3 2.4L VVT thats netting 29.137mpg to and from work. Oh and it does better on the hiway by along shot. I'd have to call the Kizashi a BEST BUY highly recommended.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes