Praying it's a turbo

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
gmoney91

AlexRuiz wrote:Get another wife? ;)
I think that if they are displaying the turbo only with the MT, it is because the CVT would crumble with the added horsepower. The TCM already is limiting energy to the transmission during take off with the J24B.

On another note, if they really come with the turbo for production, I would seriously consider it. I am however, still almost sure the only one that will make it to production will be the hybrid :(
Yeah, I was assuming they'd be putting in a different engine when I said that. But yeah, I'm definitely done with driving a stick everyday. I liken it to when I want to change the channel on the tv. I use the remote instead of getting up. Technology is my friend.
msr

Is the turbo just a concept or any dates on production? If 2012 are going to be turbo I am going to wait
~tc~

You can buy one right now from RRM
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
msr

Well what happens to warranty? Do dealers install RRM kits? It also means I will be paying for two engines?
~tc~

2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
vwoom

If the NYIAS concepts are any true indications of the future variants of the Kizashi...according to the Sneak Preview section of the June 2011 Automobile magazine, the hybrid and turbo J24B engines (no mention of any VW help here) for the Kizashi would arrive by 2013..the article though added that VW powertrains would start trickling into Suzuki cars "very soon".