Car & Driver- Kizashi long term loaner

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
ROCK

I put this topic in this thread. I hope it is the right one. I spoke to Aaron Robinson from C & D. he says they are about to finish their test. They have had the car for 40K. With that they will do the final write up in Oct. issue. With that he is writing about his experience with our products installed. I cannot wait! Why/ because I know he is gonna write great things about RRM products. He is no sell out so having him be happy makes a big to do about the Kizashi and N/A (RRM) mods. His words to me were that the mods refined the car and made it a fun ride with them installed. Look for this write up soon both online and in the Magazine.

ROAD/RACE
uforaverwill

This is good news. :)
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
ROCK

Good news because the CHEF RAMSEY of Car and Driver loved the car soooooo much more with our suspension and engine mods installed! He did not want to take them off. Thanks

ROAD/RACE
uforaverwill

Sweet. I can't wait to read the article when it comes out.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
ROCK

It should be in print (magazine) and online too. They are just waiting to finish their whole story of the long term loan of the car! It is going to make beleivers out of people regarding suspension upgrades and performance (engine) type upgrades. This is for sure.

ROAD/RACE
Geaux

Rock,

Great news indeed...

Speaking of which, did you receive my PM concerning your equipment or do I need to resend it?
ROCK

I lost my password and it took a while get things working again. Let me look for it but it would not hurt to sendit again. I thought I saw an email for one but them could not find it. thnx
scorcher

This is great exposure> But when will a turbo be available for the CVT transmission. Nissan has one for the Juke.
Geaux

PM sent again...
ROCK wrote:I lost my password and it took a while get things working again. Let me look for it but it would not hurt to sendit again. I thought I saw an email for one but them could not find it. thnx