ROAD/RACE Tracks its TURBO Down Under.

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
ROCK

Our client Suzuki of Australia tracked our turbo, got the reviews. We did virtually everything peformance to it. None of the dress up is ours from what i remember. You need to see it in action and see the vote of confidence it gets. Spread the thread please. Enjoy.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/125400/suzu ... bo-review/

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

bump
kegard

Very cool article. I have owned 2 turbocharged Subarus and would very much like to feel how the Kizashi does with a turbo.
2011 GTS manual

former life:
Tuned 2007 Subaru Forester XT auto
Tuned 2005 Subaru WRX manual
ROCK

They are great because they are 2.4 liter high compression engines, so turboed even with a light load of boost, give the car power characteristics like a Rally car! Max torque in the 3000s. Very cool drive with suspension and brakes as it was intended!

ROAD/RACE
will2k

I saw it at the Sydney Motorshow this year.

240hp is impressive with a car of that weight and size. That's more power than WRX's and Nissan Silvias had back in the day with their 2L engines.

I'd love a Kizashi turbo but they are saying that it will probably be close to $50,000 here in Australia. I'd rather buy a WRX for the same price.

I wish they would turbo the bottom of the range kizashi, should only cost $40,000 manual and would be considerably cheaper than the WRX, Ralliart Lancer or Mazda 3 turbo.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
ROCK

Not sure what car they are doing or trim level but I would have expected more of the low end trims to be done. WIth that we are making even more power out of the kits now. We are closer to 270 w.h.p. now so you have that to look forward to!!! OR JUST GET THE KIT DIRECT FROM US and install it on any trim level you like. We ship to Australia daily!!!! P.S. Ignore the posted shipping price online (ordering) We have to manually calculate everything from there so shipping will be quite a bit less. Just put CALCULATE SHIPPING MANUALLY IN THE COMMENTS section! DONE and DONE. Swaybars, springs, brakes are all part of making a Kizashi like this. Catback and the line dressups are over the top too.

Remember this with our body, wheels, stripe kits etc....

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/16/road ... i-kizashi/

ROAD/RACE
will2k

Yeah i got the short ram intake off you guys and the shipping you quoted me was much cheaper than the online generated price.

Im really thinking of getting the springs but just need to see if i can spare the cash. Wish i knew how to install them myself, most places here want over $200 to install springs.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
ROCK

Yea. We try to catch the shipping thing for international orders. We are car guys not webmasters (there are lots of companies that are the opposite.) Springs are not too tough if you have the right tools. Make sure you get the rear anti-swaybar too. It is a must really.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Lots of cool stuff for the AWD CVT guys too. N/A mods make a huge impact on the response of this engine.

ROAD/RACE
Northernstar

AWD CVT guys want a turbo :D