Mobile Style looks really strange now

nytq

Has anyone notices that the forum layout in mobile style looks really strange now.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
murcod

I've noticed in the last 1-2 days the site has been running extremely slow. I haven't checked it on my mobile since Tuesday and it came up the same as the view on my PC. At one stage it was displaying a simpler (more mobile friendly) display.
David
Wonson92

Yes! I find it really frustrating. Reminds me of the very first smart phones! Pretty hard to navigate even for simple PMs.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
bootymac

Tapatalk isn't any better. Connecting has been spotty or really slow recently
KuroNekko

The site has been slow for a few days for me as well. It seems faster now, but not quite as it was before.

The Mobile version looks like Craigslist listings now. :lol:
I use the computer version on my iPhone anyway as I'm a creature of habit.
I sometimes read the forum on my phone but 99% of the time, post from a PC.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
honsonwong

I also found the mobile style is really strange in this week.
Moto
Site Admin

Yeah.... I just noticed it as well.

I can't promise anything right now. I've been on vacation and just went back to work.

Today will be a 24 hour day for me, and I expect I'll have another 24 hour work day next week.

As far as the site loading slow... I thought that was just an artifact of me being in Europe. I've been fairly unhappy with our host lately. I will be looking in to moving everything later in the year.

Probably a cloud VPS, but it probably won't be a small undertaking and I'll probably have to set up as a test site first to make sure the move will not cause any weird problems.
Moto
Site Admin

Looks like there is an update for tapatalk. I'll try to get it working when I'm not on satellite internet.
DustyBedoka

In your opinion what is the wifi blocker jammer used for? Do you have a basic understanding of the knowledge about it? If you want to know more about it, then you can stop your step then you will get the information and the knowledge you want.