Suzuki concept car in Shanghai Motor Show

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:That's amazing that this was pre-production. I actually thought it might have been a 2014 concept!

It must have been an utter disappointment to see the real car after that concept.
While many people did criticize it, I think that the production model is a good looking car. While not as stylish as the concept, it did keep some styling elements. The grill design, the side chrome trim, and the tail lights are rather similar to the concept.
They had to eliminate the fancy stuff to make this car fit in the budget range they needed it to.
While our Kizashis aren't the most stylish cars out there, I think they look better than many segment rivals, especially the stuff from Subaru.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:While many people did criticize it, I think that the production model is a good looking car. While not as stylish as the concept, it did keep some styling elements. The grill design, the side chrome trim, and the tail lights are rather similar to the concept.
They had to eliminate the fancy stuff to make this car fit in the budget range they needed it to.
While our Kizashis aren't the most stylish cars out there, I think they look better than many segment rivals, especially the stuff from Subaru.
I completely agree. In fact, the number of heads turning on a recent trip to HSV and back to MKE just to stare at the car is only rivaled by my Porsche. I think someone even took a picture of it from a cell phone. 8-)