Revealed: 2011 Suzuki Swift

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
vwoom

TheHolyGhost wrote:Definitely not room for a US plate on there :(
No biggie..if sold here, a USDM spec rear bumper would be grafted anyways, and with it surely a deeper slot to fit the stubby US plates.
willsmorke

I have read the news about the 2011 Suzuki Swift and Seen the 2011 Suzuki Swift snaps which you have mentioned here. And I am really very glad after Reading this news and Seen Snaps, It 's Really awesome.
xwiredtva

20% rise in the Yen keeps the small toys at the dock. But build them in India and you have margin!

However... If suzuki could build us a V8 by grafting together two 2.0L engines I think they might have something here (4.0L V8 with 7400 rpm RL). A KR400 super sedan. And the base engine for the Kizashi based SUV dubbin KV-400. Later drop the 2.4L engine with mild hybrid power.

If they only had a Halo car. Partner with Lotus? They are looking for more engines and Toyota is looking to not supply them in order to keep the "green" whiny label. A 2.0L Suzuki can be tuned far more than a Toy 1.8L. Lotus could also have their 4 CYL block builder they need for F1 in 2012. Right now Toyota's not game and can't fit the bill either. What F1 is calling for is a 4cyl, 1.6L-2.0L turbo and a rev range of 800-17k. Need a player that can make engines sing like that. Ever ride a GSXR?

A good Halo car would be the Lotus Evora rebadged as Suzuki Silika with a 4.0L Mid mounted V8 and AWD. Priced at $45-65k and taking on the Lexus LFA, Nissan GTR and Mitsubishi Evo all at the same time and all at their games. LCD display for gauges and iPad glass display for center stack - stereo and climate. Simple and elegant. Use of lighting and engine roar as the rolling art. Offer up test drives at every dealership, every day, "just cause we were kids once too. and they are unlimited! Come back anytime!" For a supercar I am within inches of buying three things would happen 1) I would eat oatmeal and water 2) I wouldnt have a cell or internet at home, I'd bum 3) I'd have a Suzuki based Supercar (supermodel not included) whose chassis came straight from the kizashi.

Bliss.

This was just to chat. And express my request for a Suzuki Halo car.