Seat covers

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
lookin

I saw some seat covers on ebay for 44 bucks on ebay supposed to be a synthetic leather doesnt block side airbags .. Question is it ok to cover my new black leather seats im thinking protection for seats but dont want to do more harm than good what yall think thanks
vwoom

lookin wrote:I saw some seat covers on ebay for 44 bucks on ebay supposed to be a synthetic leather doesnt block side airbags .. Question is it ok to cover my new black leather seats im thinking protection for seats but dont want to do more harm than good what yall think thanks
Protecting the leather seats on the Kizashi is all good..but why get real cowhide in the first place when you plan to cover it with fake thereafter? You could've been better off with fabrics seats at first.

Why not use Lexol...

Btw,...nice bonus steering wheel covers.:shock: :mrgreen:
lookin

And your point is valid and makes sense thats why i asked question but on the other hand ive had cars before and didnt like how the leather looks after couple of years just was thinking of preserving the leather plus i like the 2 tone look.. again point well taken
TheHolyGhost

You could always get the covers in a few years when you don't like how the leather looks anymore :). Unless you're trying to protect the resale value of the car. Leather should hold up well if properly maintained though.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmerz

just sit on the leather and enjoy it! It will be fine...
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
hocaspocas

My Kizashi does not have leather seat. And the base color is too ligth and easy to get dirty. I got a set from e**y and I am so impress I well it match to the rest of the car. Here are some pictures.
Attachments
Set covers
Set covers
IMG_0231.JPG
WESHOOT2

www.wetokole.com

Quality....
Possum Brown

Checked wetokole.com but no seat covers for a Kizashi
murcod

Suzuki Australia lists neoprene seats covers as a dealer fit option; there's a place on Ebay.com.au that also list neoprene covers and the advert sounds like they are claiming to be the company that supplies Suzuki? Neoprene would be nice in Winter, but I'd imagine a bit sweaty in Summer!
David
BM-Power

murcod wrote:Suzuki Australia lists neoprene seats covers as a dealer fit option; there's a place on Ebay.com.au that also list neoprene covers and the advert sounds like they are claiming to be the company that supplies Suzuki? Neoprene would be nice in Winter, but I'd imagine a bit sweaty in Summer!
Do you have an ebay link for the seller of those seat covers? Are they OEM?

I bought OEM front "Kizashi" seat covers and they're amazing, love the look, fit and feel of them. Now I'd like to buy OEM covers for rear seats but don't really feel like paying $360 for them at the dealer.
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT