Suzuki Owners Day 2010!

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
PunkSmurph

It is summer time, that means one awesome thing...no not vacation...Suzuki Owners Day 2010! :D :D :D

Here are the details:
Date: Saturday August 28th
Place: Suzuki HQ Brea Ca
Time: 11 AM

We plan to host lunch, although we will ask everyone to pitch in a buck or two, and Suzuki will have cars on display for people to look at and explore. I hope to see a lot of enthusiastic Kizashi Owners there! Here are some pics of the event last year.

vwoom

PunkSmurph wrote:Image
Nice...good to see an old gen Swift in this side of the Pond.

Though I hope Suzuki would seriously bring the New Swift in the US this time around...
PunkSmurph

vwoom wrote:Nice...good to see an old gen Swift in this side of the Pond.

Though I hope Suzuki would seriously bring the New Swift in the US this time around...
It was the hit of the part last year, I am sure they will have one out again this year. I hope it is a new one and they are letting us know they are selling it in the US.

So vwoom do you think you will make it this August, we are right in your area?
uforaverwill

Update the people that cannot make it and upload pics too please. (From Maryland)
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
PunkSmurph

uforaverwill wrote:Update the people that cannot make it and upload pics too please. (From Maryland)
I will for sure. I took a lot of pics last year and will do the same this year. Here are some more pics: http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii16/punksmurph/SX4/
vwoom

PunkSmurph wrote:

It was the hit of the part last year, I am sure they will have one out again this year. I hope it is a new one and they are letting us know they are selling it in the US.

Plan to be there...I think this years Suzuki Owners Days' gonna be bigger than last year.

I hope I could see this New Swift 3dr variant as well at SOD 2010.. :D

PunkSmurph

vwoom wrote:
PunkSmurph wrote:

Plan to be there...I think this years Suzuki Owners Days' gonna be bigger than last year.

I hope I could see this New Swift 3dr variant as well at SOD 2010.. :D

I think I would be happy just seeing the Swift available, but from all I am hearing it does not look like it will happen. I hope to be wrong. But I know this year will be great, and I think we can get a bigger crowd in too.
PunkSmurph

Less than 2 weeks! Who is going to make it? I know that vwoon is going to make it and we have a good number from the SX4 club coming as well.
PunkSmurph

This year we will be serving Togo's sandwiches. Food will arrive around 11:30. If you want to bring a side or drinks that would be great.