Suzuki Ciaz concept for India

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
KuroNekko

It is apparently the Indian market-based version of the Authentics concept.

I think the design borrows quite a bit from the Kizashi and this may influence the next Kizashi if there is to be one.

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/02/maruti ... ntics.html

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
~tc~

Looks good!
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
IshaanIan

This is the concept of the Suzuki YL1 sedan, which will be replacing the SX4 sedan in our market. The car looks pretty good inside and out and is slated for a launch sometime towards the end of the year. Test mules have already been spotted and images of the YL1 have been up on the web for a while now
SamirD

I love this!

For a replacement for the sx4, it seems a lot bigger and more like a newer Kizashi. Maybe they scrapped the idea of calling it a Kizashi simply to avoid being associated with a car they've discontinued.
DesRado

And the final product. What is it with companies and their heavy filtering of concept cars? I understand funding and stuff but how many more Kizashis would have sold if it looked like the concept?

2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Fritz2

I agree. It's always shocking when one makes it through unscathed. Chrysler had a good run there for a while, Viper, Prowler, Crossfire.
errika

I agree, Suzuki Ciaz looks so good and also cheap. But unfortunately in Indonesia for this model type. Honda already 'outstanding'.
latestcar

Maruti Suzuki Ciaz blindly as it comes with lots advantages then no matter its design, price, service cost, resale value, engine power, efficiency and other features. Maruti Suzuki Ciaz falls in a category of a premium sedan and looks pretty amazing. Most of its rivals have an edgy and sleek design. To beat them Ciaz come with more muscular and pronounced styling. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is competing with Volkswagen Vento, Hyundai Verna, and Honda City. You can consider it to buy because it is the best value for money package and no need to say that Maruti Suzuki has strongest dealership network in India. Maruti cars is best mileage car in India.
letssurf84

Nice concept!