Yay me!!

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
sx4rocious

So I just got appointed "Moderator" on the club SX4 forums! I know it's not all that important, but it's a milestone for me anyway...

Just had to brag a bit! 8-) :P
KuroNekko

Congrats. Go ban someone to celebrate. Just kidding.

How many members are in the SX4 forum? I imagine it's a lot bigger than here given the SX4's popularity over the Kizashi.
This forum is tiny compared to most out there. The forum for aircooled VWs has some individual members who alone posted more than all the posts from everybody here.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
sx4rocious

Threads:6,243 Posts:89,917 Members:3,283 Active Members:248

Not too bad. The forum isn't nearly as active as it was pre-pullout (that's what she said!!!), but it's a great group of guys and there is some really great information on the site. I actually think this forum has more activity, but the SX4 forum has more members. There are also more people with highly modified cars. There's a great "grassroots" modification scene going on there since there's such a shortfall in aftermarket offerings. It seems there's a lot more people interested in making fast SX4s than fast Kizashis. Both forums have GREAT information and as a moderator, there will be little for me to really do since Suzuki guys in general really seem to behave themselves. I guess that's really the reason I love the cars so much. The people that drive them are awesome!
Ronzuki

I'll try and behave so you don't have to ban me. Actually, I haven't posted much on there (or here even) lately.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
SamirD

Ronzuki wrote:I'll try and behave so you don't have to ban me. Actually, I haven't posted much on there (or here even) lately.
Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you.

I too haven't been on sx4 as much, but I may soon as my wife is planning a trip to India where her RHD sx4 is. 8-)
Ronzuki

SamirD wrote:
Ronzuki wrote:I'll try and behave so you don't have to ban me. Actually, I haven't posted much on there (or here even) lately.
Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you.

I too haven't been on sx4 as much, but I may soon as my wife is planning a trip to India where her RHD sx4 is. 8-)
Been around, just not posting much. Work's been really busy last few months. However, summer slow-down has already started. So then I tend to be on the forums more passing time.
Ron

SamirD

Ronzuki wrote:Been around, just not posting much. Work's been really busy last few months. However, summer slow-down has already started. So then I tend to be on the forums more passing time.
Work has been the same for me--super busy. I tend to get on here to relax and share any new experiences that have been built up. :mrgreen:
sx4rocious

weren't you a moderator Ron? I thought I saw that you were... Anyway, glad to see you around more! If the summer is your slow time, what do you do for a living? I'd like that!
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:Congrats. Go ban someone to celebrate. Just kidding.

How many members are in the SX4 forum? I imagine it's a lot bigger than here given the SX4's popularity over the Kizashi.
This forum is tiny compared to most out there. The forum for aircooled VWs has some individual members who alone posted more than all the posts from everybody here.
What do you think they do when they aren't posting about air cooled engines. go train spotting ?
Ronzuki

sx4rocious wrote:weren't you a moderator Ron? I thought I saw that you were... Anyway, glad to see you around more! If the summer is your slow time, what do you do for a living? I'd like that!
no...not me. If I was, no one told me :mrgreen: Maybe another Ron somewhere.

I work industrial automation projects. Soup to nuts, from quoting to handing over the keys and everything in between. Our customers tend to fall off the map as soon as summer hits. New projects take a back seat and don't get thought about until August when they're back from vacay's then thinking...crap I gotta get this done by the end of the year. Poop rolls down hill, we're at the bottom. So then we get crazy busy up to, and through, the holidays attempting to make the impossible happen because, ya know, the customer is always right.

You don't want it. Still have to eek out a living somehow to pay the bills through the slow-periods. Not good in this economy to be slow ever.
Ron