So I'm in Japan...

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
Coldwar

Thanks for the incrediable insight I was in holland last kizashi a are over 60000euros there according to dealership ouch
Tom Kizzie

Coldwar wrote:Thanks for the incrediable insight I was in holland last kizashi a are over 60000euros there according to dealership ouch
33000-37000. Then prices whent up every year until maximum of 37000-42000 i think. After that they lowered the price for the automatic so it was the same as the manual. (they did that with Grand Vitaras also).
@this moment kizashis go for 10000-20000 (2011 65000miles would kost 15000 for decent car)

We can buy cars from Belgium or Germany cheaper but in Belgium there are ABOUT zero kizashis.
In Germany they cost 7500-15000 but before we drive it in the Netherlands it will only spare us around 1000-2000 due to taxes we have to pay.
kizashi 6mt black
golftango

Heading back to Japan (via Hong Kong for a couple of days) next week! Please let me know if you'd like any specific Suzuki images, etc.
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
KuroNekko

golftango wrote:Heading back to Japan (via Hong Kong for a couple of days) next week! Please let me know if you'd like any specific Suzuki images, etc.
Nice! I just got back from there two days ago. While I didn't go Suzuki-hunting with my camera, I did see some of the newer models in person like the Ignis, Alto, and the Swift. However, Suzuki's yellow-license-plate kei-cars greatly outnumber them. I did manage to see one Kizashi on my first day back but none since. Where are you planning to go in Japan?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
golftango

KuroNekko wrote:
golftango wrote:Heading back to Japan (via Hong Kong for a couple of days) next week! Please let me know if you'd like any specific Suzuki images, etc.
Nice! I just got back from there two days ago. While I didn't go Suzuki-hunting with my camera, I did see some of the newer models in person like the Ignis, Alto, and the Swift. However, Suzuki's yellow-license-plate kei-cars greatly outnumber them. I did manage to see one Kizashi on my first day back but none since. Where are you planning to go in Japan?
Welcome back!

I'll be in Tokyo for four days (5/11-5/14), then I'm free for the remainder of the week. One of those days in Tokyo, I'll do a day trip to Nikko. Since I did Hiroshima last time, I don't think I'll head back there. Even thought I've been to Kyoto twice, I may head back, there's always something to see there. Maybe head into Nara or Kyushu. The other thing I'd like to see is the lakes around Fuji. So much to do, so little time.
KuroNekko

golftango wrote: Welcome back!

I'll be in Tokyo for four days (5/11-5/14), then I'm free for the remainder of the week. One of those days in Tokyo, I'll do a day trip to Nikko. Since I did Hiroshima last time, I don't think I'll head back there. Even thought I've been to Kyoto twice, I may head back, there's always something to see there. Maybe head into Nara or Kyushu. The other thing I'd like to see is the lakes around Fuji. So much to do, so little time.
Have you been to Yokohama? It's close to Tokyo and has a lot to see, especially concerning modern Japan. Nissan's HQ is there and they have a large showroom in their lobby. I went there one night when I was visiting a friend in Tokyo years ago.

I've been to Nara a few times as I grew up in the Kansai region. It's a great place to visit if you like the older aspects of Japan, much like Kyoto. Some of the temples and shrines in Nara predate Kyoto's. They are famous for the deer too. It's much less crowded and dense compared to Kyoto but Kyoto has a lot more going on. Given Nara isn't far from Osaka, might as well visit if you've never been.

While I typically go to Japan to visit family and do what they need me to do, I did some traveling there this time and visited Mie prefecture to see Ise and Toba. Ise is famous for a Shinto shrine there and Toba is famous for Mikimoto Pearls. It's where Mikimoto first was able to cultivate pearls. I stayed in a little seaside town called Futamiura where it's known for the "wedded rocks" called Meoto Iwa. In the summer season, the sun rises in a position between the wedded rocks. I got up at 5:00 am to get this shot... along with 20 other people. :geek:
Meotoiwa.jpg
Meotoiwa.jpg (114.86 KiB) Viewed 9564 times
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
golftango

The Spacia is now in Shin-Osaka station!
WESHOOT2

See any tweaked Kizashis prowling?