New key fob needs programmed

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
myfabulousbag

I've had one key fob go bad and the other occasionally gives me a "does not register fob" alarm. I ordered 2 new fobs to replace the originals and the dealer does not have the proper equipment to program them. This is not a battery issue. Does anyone have experience with having a new key fob programmed and where? I live on the east coast and own a 2011 Kizashi.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
KuroNekko

Try a Nissan dealer. The fobs are made by Calsonic and Nissan uses the same supplier for their fobs. It's why the Nissan fobs and Suzuki ones look so similar. Hopefully, a Nissan dealer can program them for you.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
myfabulousbag

I will definitely give that a try. Thanks!

KuroNekko

Please report back if you were successful with a Nissan dealership. Thanks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

East Coast where? If you're a bit more specific about your location, maybe someone can recommend a Suzuki Service Center they know will be able to support you properly. If you are anywhere remotely close to Frazer, PA...D'Ambrosio Suzuki is where I go. Parts, service, body shop and their factory trained tech is still employed there. Suzuki owners from many surrounding states use them.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
myfabulousbag

Close to Wayne, NJ. Frazier, PA is 2 hours away. I'm calling them on Monday. Thanks!

Fritz2

The new Mazda 3 has the same key fob as well, so maybe a Mazda dealer could help.
myfabulousbag

Ronzuki wrote:East Coast where? If you're a bit more specific about your location, maybe someone can recommend a Suzuki Service Center they know will be able to support you properly. If you are anywhere remotely close to Frazer, PA...D'Ambrosio Suzuki is where I go. Parts, service, body shop and their factory trained tech is still employed there. Suzuki owners from many surrounding states use them.
Thank you so much for the recommendation! I just spoke with the technicians at the Frazer dealership and I have my appointment set to get my fob programmed. This recommendation is invaluable.