Steering Wheel cover

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
DesRado

Dthrill_08 wrote:My steering will is already fading a little. With the sun, sweat and grip it is not doing any good to it
As far as the cover goes, I don't remember the size, but it for the most part fits fit. A little loose, it will slide when the temps change a little bit.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

KuroNekko

I have a silicone steering wheel cover on mine and I love it. It's really thin and because it's silicone, it stretches over the steering wheel and grips it very tightly. Virtually no slippage at all. It's only about 1 or 2mm thick but there are no tears or cracks and I've had it for years. Only the grip's fine texture has worn smooth in some places, but the silicone material itself is just fine.
I bought mine in Japan a few years ago and wanted to get another one when I was there last year but they were no longer in stock.
However, it looks like they can be found online in a variety of colors and styles.

I personally like the look of the steering wheel by itself, but I have hands that eat through leather. After seeing how my Mazda3's uncovered steering wheel wore out, I decided to keep a cover on my Kizashi's but wanted a very thin one. The silicone type was the best kind for me.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Dthrill_08

KuroNekko wrote:I have a silicone steering wheel cover on mine and I love it. It's really thin and because it's silicone, it stretches over the steering wheel and grips it very tightly. Virtually no slippage at all. It's only about 1 or 2mm thick but there are no tears or cracks and I've had it for years. Only the grip's fine texture has worn smooth in some places, but the silicone material itself is just fine.
I bought mine in Japan a few years ago and wanted to get another one when I was there last year but they were no longer in stock.
However, it looks like they can be found online in a variety of colors and styles.

I personally like the look of the steering wheel by itself, but I have hands that eat through leather. After seeing how my Mazda3's uncovered steering wheel wore out, I decided to keep a cover on my Kizashi's but wanted a very thin one. The silicone type was the best kind for me.

Where did you purchase yours? On a side note. Is it just me (or my car) but does the Kizashi steering feel a little more stiffer than most cars? Obviously I won't compare it to other cars I have driven but it's noticeably harder than my Gf's Lexus and Ex gf VW Passat.
KuroNekko

Dthrill_08 wrote: Where did you purchase yours?
At an auto parts store in Japan. However, if you search eBay for "silicone steering wheel covers", a number of similar products are available in a wide range of colors.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)