Article on 2019 Suzukis in Japan

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
KuroNekko

Found this article a few weeks ago and thought it was a good refresher for Suzuki fans that no longer get Suzukis in their countries (like the US and Canada). While the article does seem to focus on the Japanese Domestic Market, it does mention other new Suzukis for other markets. I believe India has their very own models like the Suzuki Ciaz given Maruti Suzuki has the lion's share of the Indian auto market.

While it does seem odd that the article focuses on an American and Canadian readership, it's nice to see what Suzuki still offers elsewhere. It shows that Suzuki has a focus on making small, but interesting cars. Most other makers treat their small cars as an afterthought but Suzuki looks committed to making desirable cars of a diminutive size.
I guess we Suzuki fans in the US and Canada can look forward to seeing these in travels to other countries given Suzuki sells in just about every other country. All that being said, looks like Suzuki took the Kizashi's global sales failure rather hard. There is no Kizashi replacement planned and Suzuki looks to have doubled-down on their focus on small cars.

What's your favorite JDM Suzuki?

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/cc-globa ... mojo-back/
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

19Jimny.jpeg
19Jimny.jpeg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 8911 times
I know...shocking, right?
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KuroNekko

Haha, that's mine too but I really like the Swift and the Ignis too. The Alto RS also looks like a riot on a serious budget. All that being said, if it was one vehicle I'd really want, it's the new Jimny Sierra in the dark green.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)