Help Please- Cylinder Misfiring Issue

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
SSHREST4

Hello Everyone,
I have a 2012 Suzuki Kizashi AWD with 128K miles. Recently I had an issue with my car where I had multiple cylinder misfiring codes. It was cylinders 2, 3 and 4. I got 3 new ignition coils and 3 new spark plugs. I replaced these parts on cylinders 2, 3 and 4. When I used my reader again, it showed only cylinder 4 is misfiring. I thought maybe the new parts that I got might have come defect and then swapped parts between the cylinders three and four (new ones). Still, engine 4 is showing misfiring. So I assume the coils and spark plugs are fine. Any idea what can be the issue. The car is way smoother but the car jerking can be felt and also the check engine light is on. So, is there any wiring issue or something else since the ignition coil and spark plugs are new and good.

Any help will be appreciated. I have a long trip coming soon and really need to fix my car. Please Help!!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
G13b

Sounds like the injector may be the culprit, try to plug in a scanner see if can pull an error code and report back.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
LPSISRL

You sure you got the cylinder number order correct? That's exactly what would happen if you put the parts in 1, 2 and 3 instead of 2,3 and 4. If you don't want to switch them all, put what used to be in number 1 into number 4.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
elimark1

When your mechanic talks about a 4 cylinder misfire, or a cylinder 4 misfire, it means their OBD2 diagnostic scanner is showing error code P0304. When this occurs, it’s typically caused by your vehicle’s Powertrain Control Module identifying an engine misfire in cylinder #4. The P0304 code can affect how your vehicle performs and drives so the cause needs to be resolved by your mechanic as soon as possible.

Diagnosing the exact problem is not exactly straightforward and there is no ‘magic fix’. Other issues that your car is showing need to be considered in order to eliminate, and track down the potential cause.

Possible causes of a cylinder 4 misfire include:

A damaged fuel injector
Sticking valves
Faulty spark plugs
Worn coil packs
Defective injector circuit
Bad catalytic converter
Low fuel pressure
Leaking head gasket
Faulty oxygen sensor
Defective mass airflow sensor
Faulty throttle position sensor

Any of these components can cause a cylinder 4 to misfire and be the root cause of a P0304 engine code. However, a misfire will be considered in conjunction with the following signs:

Check engine light
Engine stalling
Rough idle
Slow acceleration
Excessive fuel consumption
Hard starting the vehicle
Low fuel pressure
Low compression