Suzuki Kizashi headlights

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
AidanWalsh

Does anyone know of the best website I can get new dope looking headlights for a 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama_is_hot6

I havent found any custom or aftermarket headlights no, parts for the kizashi are super hard to find. and the ones that do exist are oem ones and are super expensive for me in the usa their like 800 bucks for a new pair.... your best bet is to try to repair your old ones, whats wrong with them anyways?
YUUUURT
AidanWalsh

Obama_is_hot6 wrote:I havent found any custom or aftermarket headlights no, parts for the kizashi are super hard to find. and the ones that do exist are oem ones and are super expensive for me in the usa their like 800 bucks for a new pair.... your best bet is to try to repair your old ones, whats wrong with them anyways?
Do u think I could get my light tinted and get brighter bulbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama_is_hot6

yeah getting brighter bulbs are easy the headlights use 2 h7's on each side (4 total), and the lower fog lights use a h11 bulb on each side. but yeah you can buy led and make them look alot better. theres quite a few videos on youtube about how to go about replacing them so dont worry its not that hard. and for the tinting thats a popular mod theres tons of website that sell 'headlight tint kits' where you literally just get a sheet of tint plastic and you stick em on your headlights and cut it to size
YUUUURT