will your 2.4l fit my Grand Vitara?

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
GV-Guy

I have been led to believe the Kiz 2.4L will fit my GV.
That I need to keep my oil pan and oil pump.
Has anyone done this swap?
thank you from Toronto 6ix
SAEED_KIZZY

no, I am not but I am sure you need to add engine mount brackets to the list too
KuroNekko

I'm not sure but I am certain Old Tech (pro mechanic) can advise.
As for what I know, they both use the Suzuki J24B engine but they are tuned differently and mated to different transmissions. Perhaps this is why they have different tuning and power outputs. The J24B in the Grand Vitara made 166 HP while the J24B in the Kizashi made 180 or 185 HP, depending on transmission. A major difference between the vehicles pertaining to the engine is how they were mounted. The Grand Vitara mounted the engine longitudinally, meaning the cylinders were lined front to back. The Kizashi had the engine placed in a transverse manner, meaning the cylinders were lined across,; left and right.
For these reasons, though the vehicles used the same engine, there might be too many differences for an easy swap.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

Im sure you can use the Kizashi long block. I had recommended this cheat once before. I would suggest an 11 up as the 2010 had some issues with blocks cracking. Make sure the bolt holes for the mounts are there and cleaned out. The Vitara engine sells for a lot more than the Kizashi engine.