Suzukis in the Caribbean

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
Woodie

I'm spending the holidays bouncing around from island to island, Puerto Rico, St Kitts, St Martin, Antigua. Shocking how many Suzukis there are. Yesterday was Antigua and I'm certain 10% of the cars I saw were Suzuki.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Obama_is_hot6

Woodie wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:46 am I'm spending the holidays bouncing around from island to island, Puerto Rico, St Kitts, St Martin, Antigua. Shocking how many Suzukis there are. Yesterday was Antigua and I'm certain 10% of the cars I saw were Suzuki.
wow thats super cool, excuse my ignorance but are all thoes places US territories? if so how awesome would that be to import some lol. what kind of suzuki's have you seen? Me personally in the midwest ive only ever seen , kizashi, a truck (idk which kind), and a sx4
YUUUURT
Woodie

Actually, today in the British Virgin Islands, there were more, I guess 15% of all cars were Suzuki.

Swifts, Balenos, Jimnys, Carrys, the occasional Sidekick or Grand Vitara.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Good stuff! I was in the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico earlier this month and spotted some newer Suzukis like the Ignis, Jimny, and the Ertiga. I also saw that the police rode Suzuki V-Strom motorcycles.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)