Suzuki Stocks + related

If it has an S on the front you can talk about it here.
xwiredtva

http://www.google.com/finance?q=SZKMY
Suzuki Motors. Back when I started watching it in 1995 it was just below $20. Never an unprofitable year in 32 years. This year is up in the air. 5 plants in Hamamatsu and the engine plant in Sagar it's going to be tough to keep them going with such loss in the country.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=MMTOF
Mitsubishi motors. If there was ever a take over moment it's now.

My heart and soul go out to the people of Japan in hope they pull through. It's disasters like this that cause technological leaps in building construction and design, if there is anyone that can increase engineering it is the people of Japan. Safety first. So I try and find the little good that can come out of a major worldwide disaster.

I want to say to those who survived this disaster. We are here for you. We are so sorry this happened. Your world is on stage. Your people need you know more than ever. Follow the PM's words and halt your economy's and head in to help. When you return to work keep in mind the accident and show the world your best.

Toyota and Honda lost major factories. Toyota has a factory still under water and this factory is their engine factory. Honda and mitsu are also in trouble. If Suzuki ever had a time to take over in Japan this is it. And with lowered production worldwide output from the other 4 will be halved. Somoene needs to work this. Suzuki I ask if your capable of filling in this 20%+ loss in exports, DO IT. You need to for the country and you need to for the people.

We Suzuki owners are with you and our team. Please stay safe. Now is the time to overtake.

And in my own interest, please send the Jimny over here. We need that. I seriously have saved $17k since 2003 when it was teased that you may bring it over, just to buy one. Now is a good time. The Jimny could easily help with loss in exports as a US Export vehicle. Suzuki USA, get your heads out of your rear. Run those commercials post prime-time (10-12) thursday - friday. Get the word out Suzuki is Japanese and are still producing. Buying a Japanese built vehicle helps their economy recover and we can help simply by putting Suzuki on our short lists. I'd also say Suzuki USA should put up Donate to Japan Red Cross jars in the dealers. That's just what I'd do.

Prayers, Hope, and wishes are with Japan.