2011 Suzuki Kizashi Turbo

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
CdnKizashi19

Hey Guys,

Kay soo I have a 2011 Suzuki Kizashi Turbo. The kit was purchased from Road Race Motorsports... These guys were absolutely awesome to deal with, super helpfull and always there to answer any questions i had. The car is extremely fun to drive, lots of power and handles amazing. I had the car dynoed, It dynoed at 220WHP & 240Ft/lbs of torque!!! It was dynoed on a Mustang Dyno.... Overall i am extremely impressed with the car.... Except, with the turbo, it is always throwing engine codes, nothing i didnt expect with an extremeley modded car. And if you are driving the car and get off the throttle the car likes to die, so you gotta do alot of downshifting to keep her going. The car just needs some really fine tuning. The Turbo kit only took about 12-15hrs to install, it was proffesionally installed by a performance shop up here. The car has many modds and upgrades. Overall i have well over $15,000 invested in the car between performance, handeling, interior, exterior and audio work. The car looks awesome and i get a ton of compliments on it!!!!
Attachments
img_3298.jpg
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG00131-20110802-2119.jpg
Trailboss

MNice ride! Thanks for sharing your dyno results, that seems to be the info that magny have asked for. All the coolest Kizashi owners drive the silver model... : :mrgreen:
Ronzuki

Very sharp looking Kizashi! 8-)
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
OzzieKizzy

That looks seriously effing GREAT!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Northernstar

Sick car!! i wish i had that kind of money and time to invest in my kizashi :)
Galileo

Wow! That's exceptionally sharp! Where did you get the wheels? They look as good on the Kizashi as the OEM Sport model wheels.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6-Speed Manual
Vivid Red
gmoney91

Yes, I would also like to know what kind of rims those are. Are they RRMs?
jimmerz

First your car looks SWEET! If Suzuki could do this from the factory I think they would have a hit. I personally would want more HP if I were buying a Turbo version from Suzuki, I thought I saw a RoadRace version with 290? If Suzuki would make an AWD Turbo at or above 300hp I would be all in. I would definitely buy it next. Well, depending on the price of course...

Either way, your car is Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
OzzieKizzy

jimmerz wrote:First your car looks SWEET! If Suzuki could do this from the factory I think they would have a hit. I personally would want more HP if I were buying a Turbo version from Suzuki, I thought I saw a RoadRace version with 290? If Suzuki would make an AWD Turbo at or above 300hp I would be all in. I would definitely buy it next. Well, depending on the price of course...

Either way, your car is Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
I agree Jimmerz - They definitely need to release a turbo variant.......and hopefully in a few years time so I can upgrade from my current Kiz! :D
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
CdnKizashi19

That was wheel horsepower. The kit was purchased from road race. i am running about 10-11 psi of boost right now. horsepower to the crank would be 300-320, thats coming from the guy who dynoed my car. he figured it out for me so its not any fake numbers!!!
I do have the car for sale if anyone is interested!!!! ;)