Wheel specs. Offset, width, bore?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
sloopercat

I know they are 5x114.3 bolt pattern, but what is the offset, width and bore size?

I am looking to dump the boat anchors that came on the GTS and get something lighter. Talked to TireRack and they have no idea.
Moto
Site Admin

The rim (size, flange, type, etc) is 16x6 1/2J or 17x7J or 18x8J, offset 50 and the circle diameter is 4.5" or 114.3mm (source Suzuki Auto on facebook)
sloopercat

Do they list the diameter of the bore for hub?
Moto
Site Admin

That was all they gave me, but if you were dealing with a local tire shop that would be enough information to get them started.

I know tirerack is better though... Did tirerack let you know if they were going to look into it? I got some snow tires from there last winter, and they were easy to deal with.

If I have time this weekend I'll try to swing into the dealer and see if they know anything, but I doubt they will be much help.
Moto
Site Admin

Never mind it looks like tirerack must have got the information they needed....

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results. ... ModClar=SE

You might want to put in the specs of your exact car, but I'm fairly certain that all kizashi models have exactly the same wheel specs.

Tirerack typically sends all the hardware needed for the new wheels includinghub rings. If you don't see a note about hardware in your order you might want to call, but like I said so far I have had good luck with them. I have always bought sets of tires and mounted on wheels from them so far. That way they come aired up and balanced, and all you have to do is jack up the car and put them on. I assume you might want to do that since you probably won't be able to use your stock tires.
sloopercat

Just bought a set this AM, I bugged Rudy last week and he got right on it. Still going to use the OEM tires for summer use.
WESHOOT2

So, is there a definitive answer for a lightweight 17x7 wheel for my 2011 S?