What Other OEM Wheels Fit?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
SamirD

OEM wheels are much more expensive than aftermarket. Why? Because they're stronger and made better. But they can also cost an arm and a leg for that strength.

Case in point is me trying to find some used Kizashi wheels for winter use. Nothing out there is under $115 used.

Then I ran into a thread where someone put sx4 wheels on their Kizashi. Now that's an idea. I started looking for sx4 16" wheels and the progress has been better.

But what about other manufacturers? I've seen Nissan wheels on older Camrys before. Toyota wheels on 240sx's and other such mashups that look great and even factory. So the question that came to me is what other cars have factory wheels that might bolt up perfectly to the Kizashi? I know the specs we need to look for:

bolt pattern: 5X114.3
center hub: 60.1
high offset: 45 - 50

This will also open the doors to aftermarket wheels or even factory ones that would look killer on the car. A lot of companies aren't keeping accurate cross-references for the Kizashi. :(

Anyone want to help build a list?
sx4rocious

been looking on GL for some for some stockies of a different brand for my SX4 for a while now.

BTW, check out our SX4 site: clubsx4.com SX4 wheels show up there for sale almost daily. I'll actually looking for a cheap set of Kizzy wheels for my SX4. My wife won't trade me....
twoqttsdad

Some Subarus and the Scion FRS have 5/114.3 bolt patterns and 12x1.25mm wheel studs. Don't know about the offset though.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:BTW, check out our SX4 site: clubsx4.com SX4 wheels show up there for sale almost daily. I'll actually looking for a cheap set of Kizzy wheels for my SX4. My wife won't trade me....
I registered earlier today. :mrgreen: I've also found some sources for recondidioned sx4 wheels that are decent prices. I'd rather have a set of sx4 wheels with snow tires than some aftermarket ones if I'm sliding into a curb.
SamirD

twoqttsdad wrote:Some Subarus and the Scion FRS have 5/114.3 bolt patterns and 12x1.25mm wheel studs. Don't know about the offset though.
Interesting, which subies? I'm sure we can find out the specs on some subaru forum. 8-)
twoqttsdad

The STi's. Alot of the Toyota based cars too have a 5/114.3 hub pattern.

But just because the bolt pattern is the same the doesn't mean it'll fit. The rim hub bore is often different. Not sure if it's recommended to have an oversized hub bore on a smaller hub. Hubcentric rings are made for that. Hub centric, lug centric. Another subject comes up.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
SamirD

twoqttsdad wrote:The STi's. Alot of the Toyota based cars too have a 5/114.3 hub pattern.

But just because the bolt pattern is the same the doesn't mean it'll fit. The rim hub bore is often different. Not sure if it's recommended to have an oversized hub bore on a smaller hub. Hubcentric rings are made for that. Hub centric, lug centric. Another subject comes up.
Thank you for the heads up! I'll definitely check outh the sti specs and figure out the bore issue.

Yeah, I'm not looking for wheels that will work without a hubcentric ring because oem wheels typically aren't used with them and I think their design sometimes might even cause issues with that.

I just saw this in a thread on clubsx4.com that gives some insight since their 16" fit the Kizashi perfectly:
"as for wheels, the easiest thing might be to look for Toyota and Lexus wheels. nearly all of them will have the exact same bolt pattern as well as hub bore as our cars. Perhaps look for some 17s off of a Camry or 18s from a Toyota or Lexus crossover."
Last edited by SamirD on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamirD

Well, I had a really great post with a lot of great information, but the damn laptop I was using ate it. :evil: :evil:

I'll repost it later.
SamirD

So using the lead on Toyota and Lexus wheels, I searched for a database of all oem wheel specs. Sure enough, there's a pretty good one out there:
http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-rods ... adMM=114.3

I didn't see any STIs on there for cross reference because the bore size was too large.

The only thing that's missing is offsets. But when wheel companies put that information on their sites, you can run into something like this Lexus replica wheel for $72:
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Clearance/Wh ... qohzXYWWls

Sure beats steelies for snow!
murcod

SamirD wrote:...
The only thing that's missing is offsets. But when wheel companies put that information on their sites, you can run into something like this Lexus replica wheel for $72:
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Clearance/Wh ... qohzXYWWls

Sure beats steelies for snow!
I thought your were after strong OEM wheels? Anything that cheap probably isn't engineered for strength or long life. ;)
David