High performance ignition coil for the Kizashi

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:I didn't really notice the body roll before, but I think it's all relative. You also drive Porsches and 'Vettes and I don't.
You're definitely right about it being relative. After riding with some other Porsche owners that have 'tuned' suspensions, mine has some body roll, which in the Kizashi would be about -10 body roll on a scale of 1-10. :shock: But I'm suspecting my Kizashi roll has quite a bit to do with the rear shocks, which I believe might be shot. :(

The Corvette is interesting in that it has body sway. The rear springs are soft so the power of the car gets absorbed into them rather than just lighting the tires on fire. The previous owner did all this and ran the 1/8th mile in 6.8s. I just bought the car and haven't pushed it nearly that hard.

Too bad I haven't driven these cars in almost a year now. With the adjustments to getting married, moving for my wife's job, and helping in significant portions of my parents' businesses, I haven't really had time for cars. If I didn't run into issues with the tpms on the Kizashi, I probably wouldn't have even remembered how much fun they are.
bootymac wrote:Don't forget the Accord. I think Samir loves that more than his Porsche and Corvette combined :P
I love my Japanese dailies with a passion. I've actually had people come up to me offering to buy the Accord, and I've refused on more than one occasion. It's definitely not for sale after all the work I've put into it swapping the front brake system and restoring all the minor things that make a 94 Accord look like a 94 Accord. Too bad it's still in progress and has that rod knock right now. Once I have time, I'll probably swap an engine or do the work myself. There's also the Moroso oil pan and deeper pickup I want since I starve the engine if I corner too hard. I run an extra 1/2qt to keep this from happening right now.

I learned about body roll when taking my bone stock 95 Altima to an autocross one day. Then I learned how tire pressures can really help. Then I bought a strut tower brace and rear sway bar that really tightened everything up. Really fun for a daily driver. 90% of the daily driving fun of the Porsche without the seating limitations.
MrNWA

LS2 truck coil will give BIG SPARK for the turbo guys who want higher boost applications
SamirD

MrNWA wrote:LS2 truck coil will give BIG SPARK for the turbo guys who want higher boost applications
But is that a bolt-on?
MrNWA

nope have to make a bracket like i did on my rb20!!