Exhaust

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
BxKizashiS

murcod wrote:The biggest issue would be the increased probability of droning at highway speeds. The engine ECU shouldn't care at all. Did the resonator have a reduced internal diameter - or was it the same as the piping?

Ditching the rear mufflers would be interesting. They appear to be a bit restrictive.

Yeah same size piping i put.. When i get my mufflers swapped out ill put a beore and after video up
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
murcod

That would be good. :)
David
hyper gear

Anyone tried Borla, or RRM Cat back exhaust?
11zukizashi

I remember reading someone say that the kizashi sounds like a wrx if you delete the rear mufflers.
Armykizyguy92

Sorry I haven't been on as much to help but if you delete rear mufflers yes it will sound like a wrx if u leave the resignator in. How ever I'm currently runing a custom 2.5 in custom cat back/ straight pipe system and it awakens the beast that this car is. In 6th @80mph there's a drone but it's not that bad the Rockford cancels it or just good conversation as it's not that loud unless Ur really on it. I've had a flowmaster on it before and it kept same tone but with less popping. No error codes and the car loves it. The noise it makes is unique and is a cross between evo and wrx to be honest. This month I'm getting stage2 turbo from rrm running 12psi so we shall see how it sounds then after the new manifold and 2.5 in down pipe are in
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
bootymac

Long time no see! Keep us updated on your car. It'll be the fastest here
Armykizyguy92

Lol yeah I'm working on a finding a good tuner to flash ecu and rebuild the maps of I can get rid of the speed restriction or at least make it 160 ish

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
bootymac

What about RRM's tune?
Armykizyguy92

It's good for 290 whp supposedly but I'm doing stage 2 which is same set up just with more boost only 3-4 lbs more. I want to try to get 330whp and the restrict or deleted. Rrm doesn't "flash" ecu they just refine it to get best of the turbo app but don't touch restrictor . My goal is to be sti killer from a roll I already keep up but I want to beat them. When their limit it 155 and mine 130 u do the math lmao :drive:

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
murcod

Don't RRM use a piggy back ECU? It would be nice if there was a company that could reflash the ECU and do it "properly".
David