Exhaust

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
DesRado

If that's it, I'll pass. Looking for a deeper sound, and not so high pitched. Also sounds like it could be super loud as well.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

DesRado

FiberDyaMix has the Kizashi listed. But how to get them over here is the question.

In the gallery it looks like they have a Kizashi with only the mufflers, not a whole catback. Wonder how that sounds and how much that setup would cost.

http://www.fiberdynamix.de/tuning/bodykits
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Armykizyguy92

Mine before I sold it
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
baz

BxKizashiS wrote:There seems to be a muffler like in the middle of the car like under where the feet or the back seat passengers would be. I eliminated that and put straight pipe.. With everything else stock it sounds pretty nice when i start up the car and drive it in manual mode.. I really want to get 2 new mufflers though. Either Vibrant, Magnaflow or Borla
Hi. Thanks for ur input. I want to do the same thing & I was wondering how it will sound. The piece that you cut out is the resonator. & ya it kind of looks like a muffler.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
BxKizashiS

baz wrote:
BxKizashiS wrote:There seems to be a muffler like in the middle of the car like under where the feet or the back seat passengers would be. I eliminated that and put straight pipe.. With everything else stock it sounds pretty nice when i start up the car and drive it in manual mode.. I really want to get 2 new mufflers though. Either Vibrant, Magnaflow or Borla
Hi. Thanks for ur input. I want to do the same thing & I was wondering how it will sound. The piece that you cut out is the resonator. & ya it kind of looks like a muffler.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
It sounds amazing! I'm in love with it. It's not loud to where u would get pulled over by a cop. It's smooth and deep. Noticeable and at the same time no crappy sounding.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
kconklin33

Bx where are the nitrous pulls?