Rattles squeeks knocks and bangs

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
paininthenuts

Only having owned my Kizi for a few weeks, I have a question. I find nothing more irritating than a noisy cabin. Being new, it's totally silent. Does this last for ever ?
Juan

owned my 2012 SLS for 2 years now and so far so good...
SamirD

I've started to hear little things that I suspect are either something my wife has tossed in the car (why the hell to women treat cars like their damn purses?), or that is actually an issue.

We have very bumpy roads in MKE, so the car does get a lot more chassis stress than normal driving.
BxKizashiS

Ive been hearing some squeaks as well on mine. Usually when the roads are bumpy though. I need to gut out my car and see if its the actual car or just the crap i have in the trunk and doors making noises lol.. But on rainy days when i come to a complete stop, i could hear alil squeak. like a pipe turning type of noise
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
FrankoLaMoya

Nothing so far for me! Bought the car new in October 2012. There is 27 000 km on it right now.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
SamirD

FrankoLaMoya wrote:Nothing so far for me! Bought the car new in October 2012. There is 27 000 km on it right now.
Wow, that's not much use. :o

Have you let the car sit for any extended time periods?
smsmart

paininthenuts wrote:Only having owned my Kizi for a few weeks, I have a question. I find nothing more irritating than a noisy cabin. Being new, it's totally silent. Does this last for ever ?
I don't think so, at least not in my case. I started getting noises at round 10,000-15,000 miles, and now have quite a few...see some of my threads/posts where I describe them. At 37,000 miles, here are a few of them:

-Rattle in sunroof (started at 20,000 mi)
-"Knock" under dashboard when going over bumps (most annoying and started at 15,000 mi)
-Center console buzz (started at 11,000 mi)
-Buzzing in driver's side door panel when driving on most roads (started at 22,000 mi)
-Squeaking in dash somewhere around the center speaker/windshield area that comes and goes (started at 30,000 mi)
-Rattle/creak from passenger's side dashboard silver trim and air vent when going over bumps (started at 15,000 mi)

...and a few other intermittent/minor noises.
KuroNekko

I have about 27,000 miles on mine. The moonroof can rattle a little bit if the bass is high from the stereo. I've isolated it to the wind buffer. The solution would be to place some more foam lining where it contacts other parts.

The sun visor extensions can also rattle at times. The solution is to make sure they are properly tucked away so they don't rattle.

Otherwise, my car is pretty quiet ever since the rear shocks were replaced.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
cocos3

If anyone can answer the question it would be WESHOOT2...he probably pounds his car harder than any of us!
Would be interesting to know if he's shaken anything loose...
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
Speed_Racer

Only a few minor noises I can only hear with the radio off. The most annoying one is a buzz at speed coming from the top of the drivers door. Annoying because it's right by my ear. Similar sound on the right hand side.

Otherwise mine is pretty solid, 23k miles. I've always owned old cars so I'll take a few minor buzzes any day. I always have the stereo turned up anyways so its not like I hear them that often.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000