Brakes pads needed soon

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
KuroNekko

Kelevra wrote:I was changing my oil/filter today and noticed my brake fluid in the rez was super low. I have 28K miles on my 13 SLS. I ordered the Ceramic Akebono's from TireRack.com just now. I tend to brake hard, and did a lot of stop and go last year from my former job (hence the miles), but now thankfully live much closer to my new job. I really liked the performance aspect of the Ake's, so I'm sticking with 'em. :)
When it's time to replace mine, I also plan to stay with the Akebono pads. I like that they are quiet and low dust, but also have good braking performance. It's rare to find pads that do all these things well.

Apparently, the Euro pads are better than the ProACT pads. I wonder what the OE pads are.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Kelevra

No idea on the OE. I always replace brake pads on my sport bikes with EBC HH pads from my racing days, as I like the stopping power, so I figured to stick with the Ake's and I have no complaints other than a shorter life, which I can live with.
MrNWA

just buy Nissan rogue pads up front and Civic pads in the rear thats all I used to do and both sets say AK on the back!!

I have the Euros on now didnt really notice a big difference other than price im on the street not track everyday